Over the past 40 years, Thomas Bus of Iowa has offered quality, strength, and style at the lowest possible price on school buses, commercial buses, mobility vehicles, handicap accessories, and trailers. Thomas Bus has brought the highest quality sales, products, & service to Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Indianola, Newton, Boone, Fort Dodge, Oskaloosa, and the surrounding area. Whether it is Thomas Built or El Dorado buses; Aluma Trailers, Big Tex Trailers, Midsota or Wells Cargo; Braun or Ricon Lifts or a Low-Floor Mini Van, let their expertise serve you.
If we don’t have it, we can order it! We can even have a custom trailer built for you.
In need of a School Bus for Your School or Daycare?
You have come to the right place! We handle a full line of new and used Thomas Built Buses for schools, day cares, and other non-school applications. Thomas Built focuses on delivering a superior bus, taking the time to pay attention to the smallest details in order to help improve safety and reliability for your children and loved one’s safety. We will only sell a bus that we would want our own children riding on. So stop by and talk to a bus expert today!
“In America, one in every three children who ride a bus to school or an activity, rides a Thomas.”
Do you need a dependable, multi-talented, all-around performer, or a one-off, highly customized bus for unique route applications? Thomas Bus has the solution. We carry a complete line of ElDorado National Commercial Buses like:
• Aero Elite – Medium duty Bus built on a Ford or International chassis with seating up to 33 passengers. Available with Gas or Diesel engines.
• Aerotech – Light duty Bus built on a Chevrolet or Ford chassis, using honeycomb fiberglass construction, with seating up to 25 passengers. 80″ of interior headroom. Available with Gas or Diesel engines.
• Aerolite – Light duty Bus built on a Chevrolet or Ford chassis with seating up to 14 passengers. 76″ of interior headroom. Available with Gas or Diesel engine.
• Transtech – Light duty Bus built on a Chevrolet or Ford chassis, using steel construction and fiberglass body panels, with seating up to 25 passengers. 79″ of interior headroom. Available with Gas or Diesel engines.
• Versa Shuttle – Raised roof Van built on Ford chassis with seating up to 11 passengers with 2 wheelchair positions.
• Amerivan – Low floor Minivan built on Chrysler, Volkswagon or Toyota chassis.
We also carry a full line of Mobility Vans and Accessories at Thomas Bus Sales, Inc.
Trailers for All Your Hauling Needs
Thomas Bus Sales offer trailers to fit anyone’s needs. Whether you are looking for an aluminum or steel utility trailer, dump trailer, motorcycle trailer, landscape trailer, car hauler, snowmobile trailer, enclosed trailer, gooseneck or flatbed trailer, Thomas Bus can help you. We have teamed up with the top brands in the trailer industry; Big Tex Trailers, Aluma Trailers, Look Trailers, Midsota Dump Trailers, Finish Line, Sure Trac Trailers and Stehl Tow Dollies. This allows us to have one of the largest inventories of trailers in the Midwest!
Let Thomas Bus Sales help you find a bus or trailer that will fit your needs.
Call us today, 1-800-362-2092.
What Makes Us a Top-Notch Bus & Trailer Dealer?
Not only have we teamed up with the Industry Leaders in Bus & Trailer manufacturing, but we offer top-notch customer service, wide selection of trailer and bus parts, and the largest inventory of buses and trailers from Des Moines, Iowa to Omaha, Nebraska. Our service technicians have over 50 years of combined experience when it comes to servicing school buses, commercial buses, and trailers. Don’t hesitate one minute to bring your bus or trailer to our service experts! Thomas Bus also has one of the largest parts departments in the Midwest. They stock replacement glass & windshields, seat covers, crossing gate assemblies, heater motors, switches, jacks, coupler locks, hitches, hitch balls, and spare tires. We have everything you will need to get you safely back on the road!
Stop by today, and let Thomas Bus Sales help you with your trailer and bus needs!
Click Here if you need answers to your Emission Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) questions